Aliamat bin Omar Ali
Language and Literacy Academic Group, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education.
+673 2463001 ext. 1574
- BA (Hons) Pendidikan (Brunei Darussalam), 2003; MA in Language, Literacy and Education (York, UK), 2007.
- The teaching and learning of thinking skills in the language and literacy education.
- The integration of Creative and Inventive Problem Solving in education.
- Information and Communication Technology in the language and literacy education.
- The integrations of the thinking skills in language and literacy education.
- The utilisations and students’/teachers’ perceptions of information and communication technology (for example Technology/Computer-Assisted Language Learning/Instructions) in the language and literacy education.
- Bahasa Melayu teachers’ content knowledge.
- The role of ECA/CCA (for example the Army Cadets) in the character education,
- Aliamat Omar Ali (2014), Pemerkasaan Pemikiran Inventif di Negara Brunei Darussalam: Satu Percubaan Awal Pengajaran Dan Pembelajarannya Dalam Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Melayu, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 134, pp. 416–425.