Dk Yusimah Pg Hj Amjah
Staff Room No
+673 2463001 ext. 1515
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Primary Education (Universiti Brunei Darussalam), Master in Arts (MA) Education (Wales, UK).
Pedagogy, Teaching and Learning
Teaching and Learning in Early Childhood and Primary Education, Language Learning, Class Size, Student Engagement and Classroom Management.
A study of Parental Factors Related of the Development of the Ability to Delay Gratification in Early Childhood to influence Ensuing Life Success (under UBD Research grant).
- ET-5202-P Master of Teaching PPS
- EG-8104-F Social and Professional Contexts
- EG-8203-S Practicuum Research Project
- CE-0302 Sociology of School
- CE- 0203 Issues and Trends in Education
- Teaching Practices Supervision for Diploma in Education (In-Service Teachers)
Dk Yusimah Pg Hj Amjah (2014). A Study of Teachers’ Strategies to Develop Students’ Interest in Learning English as a Second Language. Procedia-Social and Behavioural Sciences, Volume 134, 15 May 2014, Pages 188-192.
Recent Conference Paper
A Study of Teachers’ Strategies to Develop Students’ Interest in Learning English as a Second Language.Presented in International Conference on Languages, Linguistics and Society (ICLALIS 2013), Kota Kinabalu Sabah in October 2013.
Bacaan Awal Anak Damit bagi Guru-Guru Pra kerjasama dengan Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, Kementerian Pendidikan, Kementerian Hal Ehwal Ugama dan Kementerian Kesihatan (January 2014).